As a member of the The Olive Tree's Waiting team you’ll be expected to hit the ground running in our incredibly busy restaurant. You’ll have plenty of experience gained on the floor in a similar high volume restaurant environment where you’ll have learned how to be a perceptive people reader who understands how to tailor their service and really engage with each individual customer.
You’ll be a great team player who really believes that the customer experience is not just something that happens at the table and that every member of the team is just as important as everyone else. You’ll be passionate about brilliant service and, finally, you’ll be the perfect ambassador for the Olive Tree because you’ll absolutely love what you do! This is a shift based role so you’ll need to be available to work a combination of days, evening and weekends.
• To greet customers in a warm and friendly way.
• To learn the fresh ingredients to all the specials in order to explain them fabulously.
• To serve customers their favourite dish with a big smile.
• To learn the Olive Tree menu and retain a good knowledge of it.
• To make sure that all food is run in a timely manner and is of the highest quality.
• Make sure your customers have an experience that exceeds their expectations.
• Keep up with Health and Safety standards.
Apply for Full Time or Part Time Work.
Other Positions available are: